Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Barack the Vote!!!

I'm sure most of you have probably already seen the Barack Obama music video called "Yes we can." I just saw it last week and loved it! The video was put together by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas. It was inspired by Obama's Yes We Can speech delivered January 8, 2008 in Nashua, New Hampshire. Will.I.Am received help from fellow stars such as Common, Scarlett Johansson, Tatiana Ali, John Legend, Bryan Greenberg, Kate Walsh, Amber Valletta, Nicole Scherzinger, Eric Balfour, Taryn Manning, Harold Perrineau, Aisha Tyler, Tracy Ellis Ross, Farnsworth Bentley and more.




It's my first time voting and I am excited to participate in such a monumental election. I'm not saying that I am voting for Obama. I am actually not sure who I plan on voting for, but I know that we do need CHANGE. Whoever I feel will bring that will have my vote.

No comments: