Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inspiration Of A Shoe Addict

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've neglected this page the last couple of weeks. I'm over at Screen Time, too, if you miss me or just want to catch up on some TV shows or new trailers. My room has become rather neglected, too. It's in serious need of some spring cleaning. As I was looking at my shoes the other day I noticed a sad trend. Almost all of my shoes are either black or gray. There really isn't much variety, color-wise. In fact, my whole wardrobe could use a little color! 
Here's some shoe inspiration that's left me drooling. I know I've included black shoes in here, but I think it's fair to say that these are all a must. Look at the lucite turquoise heel on those Charlotte Olympia shoes and the barely there geometric shape of the Andreia Chaves. A MUST! Agreed? I wish my shoe closet looked like the ones below. Instead it looks like this....

It's slightly more impressive in person. By impressive, I mean cuter.










No comments: