Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's Alive

I decided to resurrect the blog from a longer than expected hiatus to focus on finding a job hunting. Technically, I'm still on the hunt, but hopefully that'll end soon. While I was away I had the chance to waste a little too much time, think about what direction I'm taking my life, and come up with some projects to start and put into fruition within the year. I also had the time finally get myself somewhat organized from the last two times I moved into the new house (the first time we moved while I was in college and coming back after graduation), which meant a lot  of purging. I also found some new blogs that I adore! including Bleubird Vintage, Lovely Bohemia, We Love You So and adorable My Cardboard Life. Here's a strip from MCL. A day in the life of Cardboard Colin. Click to enlarge. So much to catch up on!

 xx
GG

P.S. Who else is excited for the return of Glee tonight???

No comments: